Each human being or animal has a particular style of using tongue. For example; above all, people use their tongues for tasting before they eat something or when they want to know how something tastes…
However, some variations can be seen in the use of tongue individually. Followings are some examples.
– To begin with, everyone must be remembering the pose of Einstein with his tongue hanging out?
– For many types of animals, tongue is of much importance to be alive
– Ruminants has the habit of chewing the cud long time by using their tongues that look so thick and strong
– A gourmet uses it for testing the deepest taste of food
– A little child for licking some lollipops
– We shouldn’t forget the important role of tongue in “French Kiss” 😀
– In addititon to all above, some guys (or I want to call them so-called men) are really into abusing their tongues for applying psychological repression towards their friends or girlfriends or even their lifemates/wives…
In this regard I want to point out that use of tongue in the way that is unfair, offensive or hurting can cause problems you can even not expect to arise.
In order not to be violent just by using your tongue just be careful with your words (when necessary) and keep in mind that tongue is
==> sometimes a sort of weapon
– more poisonous than a serpent
– stronger than a machine gun
– heavier than a missile
– sharper than a knife
– faster than an arrow
==> sometimes a kind of sharpshooter
– with keener eyesight
– more skilled than a sniper