…Don’t do all the easy ones first! Start with the gorilla in the room. Once you’ve removed your greatest obstacle changing the others will feel like a walk in the park…
Many of the people choose to be silent about what they want to believe in because of the pressure put by the society where they live, which blocks them from feeling free to express their feelings. At least they usually face the verbial slaps by the people that they want to share their own beliefs or wishes with in their own lives.
But, each of us should keep in mind that every creature lives on what they believe. Actually, this is more valid for the humankind; that is to say “for us”… We can never go on to be living if we have no aims or beliefs or ideas or even ideals since all these are the things that make us “something” in the universe and it helps our sign be noticable.
In order to be a matter/substance (unlike the physicians proves), I do not think that something does not need only the fact that “it has to occupy space or possess rest mass“… Beyond these two, they have to have spiritual meanings in the universe. They need to have mental features that are consisting of not only the reason but also the soul. Not trying to ignore the importance of the physics that is anyway right in what it proves, let’s just say this is just supposed to be said for “the humankind”. Because even if we human beings possess the rest mass and occupy some space, we are nothing without our beliefs or reason or wishes or ideals or aims and sooooooooooo on…
In this post, I just try to demonstrate the significance of the things beyond the physics. So I just wish no person should not be judged for what they believe (even if a person focuses on “the reason” while another builds metaphysical beliefs for himself/herself) because these beliefs or ideals(whatever they are) are what helps them be still alive.
The last curtain;
“Joy of life is hidden at the heart of what one wants to believe in!”
“All we believe is, in a way, all we are… Cuz belief is home to us!”
- In the Actions (thoughtfulbeliever.wordpress.com)
- To Live with Joy (lifehasacrushonyou.wordpress.com)
- project optimism: to be a lover of joy (abitcoquettish.wordpress.com)
- Believe in Yourself! (livingitoutdaily.wordpress.com)
- How to Evolve Our Brain to Experience a New Reality (nalonmit.wordpress.com)
- You Are What You Think and Do (briansmithpld.com)
It, rain tomorrow!
And I will pass away.
It,rain tomorrow harshly,
Rain on me under the earthly
Daddy waiting there for me…
Mom will weep out all for losing me.
In my mind I’ll be reborn in paradise,
Even tho’ in my heart there is a pain to colonize.
I recently remembered my dad that I lost when I was just 5 and I had to remember the reality of “death” that takes place on earth and even on the whole universe since the beginning of the life on earth.
There is no way to stop it or postpone it if it is time to pass away. Noone can be sure about whether they will still be alive even a minute later. But there are some points that we must know and remember all the time not because we are still alive but because of the fact that we will be nothing but something buried under the earth.
– We can never take our property with us to the “other world” anyway
– No bad things(like revenge) we did or will do to other people will be of no advantage or will never save us at the place where we will go in the end
– No need to pour tears on something that is of no importance or the ones that never deserves much value.
– Even though most of us think that love is a pleasure that everyone should taste, it has “the sad part” that “the one you desire to be with never knows what you feel inside yourself”
As a result, the only reality and the greatest deal of the life is “death” which is forever and never-ending (at least it seems so right now). We should never ignore this matter.
Hey, Life! Get lost before I kick your
ass… 😀 😀 😀