Today, make me feel loved
And I’ll care of your tag
Tomorrow, get me fixed
Or I’ll cry cuz of a little gag
Come to your dream, not to your body
Let you be a stream within my drama
That doesn’t mean you’re a tragedy
Instead, awesome tears for a melodrama
Pour together with me from the sky
Like a snowflake hugging another one
Rain on the passion like when I cry
Just as through the sensation I wanna run
Tryin’ to ornament you with my fulfilling care
So, please donate me a never-ending hug
You should get blessed with an excellent affair
Report me if I bring about a bug.
Just two words, enough to break a heart that loves you
And then it’s nonsense that you write novels;
Just two steps, you are on the side of “single”ness,
And then it’s useless to climb up the hills.(quoted and translated from a Turkish song Sonbahar by Halil Sezai)
We have a community around us consisting of our family, our close friends and some other acquaintances. And they are all what make us continue our lives anyway. But they are also the factors that sometimes can cause great emotional hardships on us.
You know the stuff of friendship for example. We meet friends, spend time with them, make jokes to them or have quarrels with them and so on. But when it comes to having a quarrel equal to a psychological battle, it destroys our spirits and leave us thinking “what the hell you did to make them hurt you that much?!”.
Heyy wait! Yes I know quarrels are part of life but at least we can be careful about what we are saying during a discussion if the situation is not that bad in fact. But if we do not care what we are saying during a discussion we cannot have anything to do anymore after the quarrel is over. Because everyhing has already happened and you have already hurt the one that you have just shot with your words. So after that it makes nonsense even if you write “apologize letters” or “novels that tells about your excuses for those harsh words”.
And one more point; sometimes a quarrel may give an end to a relationship of lovers. If the guy or girl has to break up for some reasons this break-up should be done in an understanding and non-hurting way, not by using bad words to try to push him/her away. Because break-up is the easiest way like walking to the other room by taking a few steps. But then there is no way back like when you find nothing when you climb up the mountain.
- “You choose your actions, not the consequences” (mybookofstories.wordpress.com)
Each human being or animal has a particular style of using tongue. For example; above all, people use their tongues for tasting before they eat something or when they want to know how something tastes…
However, some variations can be seen in the use of tongue individually. Followings are some examples.
– To begin with, everyone must be remembering the pose of Einstein with his tongue hanging out?
– For many types of animals, tongue is of much importance to be alive
– Ruminants has the habit of chewing the cud long time by using their tongues that look so thick and strong
– A gourmet uses it for testing the deepest taste of food
– A little child for licking some lollipops
– We shouldn’t forget the important role of tongue in “French Kiss” 😀
– In addititon to all above, some guys (or I want to call them so-called men) are really into abusing their tongues for applying psychological repression towards their friends or girlfriends or even their lifemates/wives…
In this regard I want to point out that use of tongue in the way that is unfair, offensive or hurting can cause problems you can even not expect to arise.
In order not to be violent just by using your tongue just be careful with your words (when necessary) and keep in mind that tongue is
==> sometimes a sort of weapon
– more poisonous than a serpent
– stronger than a machine gun
– heavier than a missile
– sharper than a knife
– faster than an arrow
==> sometimes a kind of sharpshooter
– with keener eyesight
– more skilled than a sniper